Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Focus Letters Your World Your Images" from Lark Books

* * * * *
  • Hardcover: 180 pages
  • Publisher: Lark Books (May 3, 2011)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-13: 978-1600597114
  • Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 7.1 x 0.7 inches 
Lark Books ( an imprint of Sterling Publications) does such a great job with both their "Focus" and "500" series. These are, in a way, special interest publications, but I also think of them more like creative fodder for all artists. I love seeing the way different people view the world around them - and nothing really does that better than the "Focus" series. This Focus - Letters plays on one of my favorite things. I love letters in all of their glorious variations. 
"B"
This book is a treasure house of letters - viewed any way that people find them. What I really appreciate about this series is that in looking at the photographs your own creativity is sparked. I often think "would I have noticed that?"  or "what a great way to depict that!". Grab a copy of this modestly priced book and get your own creative juices going!
"T"

"M"

"E"

"Y"

















Note: this book was provided to me by the publisher for the purpose of an honest reivew. No other remuneration was recieved

6 comments:

feowl said...

It seems to be benefited because of explanation and commitment truly created values with the quality service. My last experience was so bad I received unprofessional 5th-grade graduation speech. This progress maybe trustworthy to follow. http://www.businessproposalletter.net/ finding a good service here visibility of yours needed.

Carolina Helena said...

Their free tools of text changer is really worthy. I would love to use this service. If i wouldn't get much time, i will handover my thesis to make plagiarism free. check it click here to get more things about it.

Fernando P. Ortiz said...

The economics dissertation writing service is the writing service that I am searching for many days. After reviewing this page, it's probably best source of writing service. As I am week in graph so I need to take professional help. I will go for this assistance.this site to learn about this topic goes there and gets it.

Hildegard Flatley said...

Definitely, understudies are expanding in schools like the water ashore in the event that we break one a player in read more waterway. It implies that educator should likewise come in universities like this water to diminish the issue of the shortage of the instructors.

Aaron A. McCandless said...

Awesome post.

Aaron A. McCandless said...

A picture book writing always favorite for writers and children love read picture book. Here I got wonderful information about the awesome pictures book. This book should choose every children to read. Here you should read this content to know about our professional writing services. Thanks for sharing.