Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Focus Letters Your World Your Images" from Lark Books

* * * * *
  • Hardcover: 180 pages
  • Publisher: Lark Books (May 3, 2011)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-13: 978-1600597114
  • Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 7.1 x 0.7 inches 
Lark Books ( an imprint of Sterling Publications) does such a great job with both their "Focus" and "500" series. These are, in a way, special interest publications, but I also think of them more like creative fodder for all artists. I love seeing the way different people view the world around them - and nothing really does that better than the "Focus" series. This Focus - Letters plays on one of my favorite things. I love letters in all of their glorious variations. 
"B"
This book is a treasure house of letters - viewed any way that people find them. What I really appreciate about this series is that in looking at the photographs your own creativity is sparked. I often think "would I have noticed that?"  or "what a great way to depict that!". Grab a copy of this modestly priced book and get your own creative juices going!
"T"

"M"

"E"

"Y"

















Note: this book was provided to me by the publisher for the purpose of an honest reivew. No other remuneration was recieved

No comments: