Monday, June 6, 2011

"Masters: Book Arts" Curated by Eileen Wallace

* * * * * 
  • Paperback: 330 pages
  • Publisher: Lark Crafts (April 5, 2011)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-13: 978-1600594977
  • Product Dimensions: 9 x 8 x 1.2 inches
I must admit to being somewhat addicted to Lark's "Masters" series. I love the format, you can;t top the photography and the inspiration gained for a relatively small cost is priceless. Ever since art journaling has taken a larger part of my time I have been smitten with the idea of making journals and books. No. I haven't tried it yet because I am in the process of trying to figure out what addictions ( reading, painting, journaling, fountain pens, painting etc etc) to keep and which, if any, I can let others master allowing me to be an enthusiastic, happy consumer of  the fruits of their efforts.
"Masters: Book Arts" includes some utterly amazing works of art. Things that I would never begin to think about - let alone consider creating. Do you love books? Journals? Calligraphy? Inspired creativity? Then this is a book that will bring you a lot of pleasure. It's truly a feast for the eyes - beautifully curated, spectacular photography and another hit for the "Masters' series!
Enjoy these photos taken from the book !




No comments: