Sunday, November 15, 2009

Martha Stewart's Cupcakes



                                    ***** 
                                                                                     Yep! That's 5 stars!


Who doesn't love cupcakes? I am about as far away from being a 'Martha' as far can get. Granted, I would love to be more organized and, if I had more space, I probably would be. One thing that Martha always does, however, is put out a wonderful cookbook!  I love this cupcake cookbook. There is something for everyone within it's pages from simple to super cute and fussy. I was happy to find this at our wonderful local library and can highly recommend this great  cupcake compendium! Sorry about the photos. I took them outside in as much light as possible - but there was not much on this rainy day!


This is going to be the first thing I make from this book! I love Boston cream Pie!


Ummmmmmm!


Now this is what I call fussy.
Although I think making cupcakes that look as cute as this is cool
I can't imagine spending the time to do this !


These are almost wnough to make me want to go and get a baker's torch
hummm that would be good for creme caramel too wouldn't it ?!!


This is another favorite cupcake cookbook!
I have repeatedly taken it out of the library -
enough times that I really should break down and buy it one of these days!

1 comment:

HODGEPODGESPV said...

please, put a way for me to subscribe via mail...ps, i like this blog!