Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme,
hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
- Here's mine Teaser For Tuesday !
- "...he feared the extreme physical pain it was likely to entail, being dragged alive by horses on a hurdle over the bumpy ground from the Tower to the usual place of execution at Tyburn, a journey of some four miles. He had no way of knowing whether he would be granted the 'privilege' of decapitation....."
From "A Daughter's Love" by John Guy.... I am really enjoying this read !